samedi, novembre 11, 2006

Oh my god ! Do something !!! ou Réveille l'Angelina Jolie qui est en toi.

- Oh my god ! I saw something ! no.. wait... It's just a fly on the screen... Do something !!!
- Oh my god ! Jennifer Lopez is the 5th person to be voted out of the "BigBrother Border Edition" ! Do something !!!
- Oh my god ! Pretty pretty ! I think i saw a bird ! Do something !!!
- Oh my god ! Is that K-Fed trying to sell his body to survive ? Do Something !!!
- Oh my god ! I think Anna Nicole Smith live in that trailerhome ! Leave her alone ! Do something !!!
- Oh my god ! Is that Paris Hilton's vagina exposed ? (again) Do something !!!
- Oh my god ! I just broke a nail doing my civic dutty of delation ! Do domething !!!
...

Ce qui est bien avec ce jeu c'est qu'on ne s'en lasse pas, et ça fait marcher l'imagination, je fais ça 10 minutes par jour pour rester jeune et beau. Allez, tous ensemble, on fait passer le message !




Explication là: [Vert Anus ou Toi aussi fais chier Bush !]

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives du blog

Layout: NeimaD 2007 © - Safari