dimanche, février 06, 2005

It's like the devil in my blood, he never stop calling me god, saying always pretty things, like please, oh please love me my king.

 You came to me with your pretty eyes, tried to get me with your lovely lies, said i've got attractive lips, so i put my hands on your hips, who the fuck you think you are, i can't see nothing good from you so far, pretended that you loved my way, but acted to change it rightaway, intellectualized my desires, you really thought your were the first ? Fuck compliment let's be blank, is that all you see ? a big cock and a pretty belly ? What i am for you is nothing at all, you should hide your self you become bald, go fuck your self somewhere else, i can't believe i loved your face.

Drink my cum sensible boy if that's all you need, another fuck-puppy you were, that's all indeed, and no not even a good one i swear.


Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives du blog

Layout: NeimaD 2007 © - Safari