jeudi, avril 29, 2004

such star's talk.

him: -my friend u should go out and get some fresh air instead of being infront of ur screen.
me: -totaly true, but I did not sleep.
him: -stop taking coke.
me: -will try. the windows is open anymay.
him: -are open! to correct ur english. so u know we all listen to damien rice, told u no?
me: -no, have only one window. cool, i made him fashionable, happy me for happy few.
him: -I know it will be the next trendy thing! so what are the plans for 2nite? any fuckbuddies?
me: -probably, sure. but need some rest. tv/pizza© an other thing I will throw in the face of paris-colette©-shoppers. will be the ex-trendiest-thing next month!
him: -didn't get it about colette??
me: -always running after the wanna-be-different-but-buy-same-than-others life style (sort of). but luv the concept.
him: -lol
me: -what are u boyz up to? some experimental-Kylie-parfumed-fart-party?
him: -fuck u!! no saving that for later this week, I'm sort of editing pictures on the computeur, while this really cute boy from NYC is paying me a visit, while J. and the girls are at castings.
me: -naughty boy?
him: -that's me!
me: -I know asshole. nothing on fire? (just a question can i post this conversation on my site? don't worry no names).
him: -please no!no and no.promise or I'll never take you to any party!!!!!!
me: -lol i won't put it on the web until u read it and tell me, don't worry, i'm not a bastard! (and stop trying to black-mail me! lol)
him: -no really i hate that. and yes i'm good at black mail ;)
me: -can do it too u know ;) i was honest, i'd asked u, so just have a look on it, stop playing ur star (pussy?)


 


*end of conversation*



                         [sinon, petite participation chez Drew.]

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives du blog

Layout: NeimaD 2007 © - Safari